Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance Notice
Universal Media Community limited follows the procedures prescribed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) for notification,
takedown, and counter-notification. If you believe Universal Media Community limited has infringed on your copyrights, the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) outlines the specific procedures for notifying the infringing party.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, you must provide Universal Media Community limited with all of the following
required information before we can process your submission:
With this information, Universal Media Community limited can take swift and serious action against any infringing which
may be in violation of copyright law.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing;
- The complaining party's address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized
by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining
party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement regarding this website should be delivered to Universal Media Community limited at the following address:
Universal Media Community limited
925A Europort, Gibraltar
Phone: +44 1788 530066